Who doesn’t love Mexican food? Living in Phoenix, it is pretty much a staple and we have access to a ton of good restaurants, but I have to say, these enchiladas rival ANY restaurant out there and everyone who has tasted them agrees!
TIP: You can swap out the red sauce for green, chicken for beef, etc. Get creative! If you really want to kick the flavor profile up a notch, combine the Taste of Arizona with either of my Cilantro Lime Blends, Taco the Town, 3 Amigos Spicy or Christy’s Chile Lime. SOOOO good!
What You Need
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 T. TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning they are also great combined in any fashion
- 8 "soft taco" size tortillas
- 2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 c. red enchilada sauce
- 2 T. lemon juice
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350
- Pat chicken dry with a kitchen towel.
- Coat with olive oil and rub in 2-3 T. TLC Seasoning.
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let cool and chop finely.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a small sauce pan and add lemon juice and remaining tablespoon of seasoning. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a baking dish, pour in enough sauce to coat the bottom.
- Spread out the tortillas, and to each one add a couple of tablespoons of chicken and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll each tortilla and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat this process until done.
- Coat enchiladas with sauce and remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- OPTIONAL: Top with salsa, sour cream, greek yogurt or guacamole. (these macros are NOT accounted for in the recipe).
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)