The perfect fall cocktail for those who love all things apple! Not a fan of vodka? Dark rum would be fantastic in this as well!
What You Need
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- apple slices for garnish
- 1 tsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning you can also use the others listed below
How to Make It
- Rim a cocktail glass with the Seasoning.
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Pour mixture into the rimmed glass.
- Garnish with apple slices and/or a cinnaomn stick.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.