This simple and delicious burger recipe will have everybody raving and asking for seconds, so be sure to make enough!Watching your carbs or gluten intolerant? Use a lettuce wrap!
What You Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 tbsp low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp TLC Burger and Steak Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Divide the mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill or sautee to desired doneness.
- Serve on a bun, or in a lettuce wrap, with all of your favorite toppings
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 4mg
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.