Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp TLC SoCal Cilantro Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp TLC Lime House Seasoning
- 2 tbsp lime juice save the zest
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
How to Make It
- Heat a large skillet to medium and melt the butter.
- Add shrimp and allow to sauté a few minutes, until pink and cooked.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, seasonings, lime juice, and half of the cilantro.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into the skillet with the shrimp and butter.
- Allow to simmer a few minutes, and remove shrimp.
- Bring the remaining sauce in the pan to a boil for 1-2 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- Put shrimp on a plate and cover with the pan sauce,
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and lime zest and serve warm.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 165kcal | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Shrimp Quinoa Salad Recipe