Got a sweet tooth? Me too! You will love these easy to make family favorites, and as with most of my recipes, you can easily customize them. PRO TIP: store extras in the freezer and heat up in the microwave for a yummy treat. You can also add in things like powdered peanut butter, collagen powder and chopped nuts. PLUS feel free to mix and match your seasonings, any of my cinnamon based ones work well! (The Gingerbread Man, Inflammation Buster, and Harvest Pumpkin Spice).
Servings: 7 bars
What You Need
- 2 each ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 c. oats
- 2 T. ground flaxseed
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning Harvest Pumpkin Spice, The Gingerbread Man or Inflammation Buster Seasoning (cinnamon and nutmeg also work)
- TIP: May also add chopped fruit and nuts!
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas well.
- Add oats, flaxseed, and seasoning to the bananas and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until done.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 4g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Cranberry Apple Pie Granola Recipe