You put the lime in the coconut…haha! But seriously, this ridiculously easy slow cooker chicken is packed full of flavor and a hit with the whole family. PRO TIP: Use the remaining liquid in the crockpot and mix with the rice of your choice for a delicious side dish.
What You Need
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 2-3 large limes juiced
- lime zest
- ½ T. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic, and pepper
- ½ T. ground coriander
- 1 T. cilantro chopped
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients except cilantro into the crock pot, and cook on high 4 hours (time may depend greatly on each individual crock pot).
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and lime zest
- TO MAKE COCONUT LIME RICE
- Remove 2 cups of cooking liquid from the crock pot, and put through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lumps and bumps.
- To the crock pot liquid, add 2 cups of rice and cook like normal.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and lime zest.