Servings: 8 servings - 1 10 oz bowl per serving
What You Need
- 64 oz. low sodium chicken broth
- 2 dried ancho chilis
- 1 T. TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 roasted chicken breasts
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- ½ c. shredded mexican cheese
- ½ c. tortilla strips
How to Make It
- In a pot, combine the broth, Taste of Arizona, chilis (1 for mild flavor, and 2 if you’re looking for a good kick) and lemon.
- Let simmer on low 1-2 hours, and strain the liquid when complete.
- Add the roasted chicken breast to the broth and let simmer for 10 minutes to incorporate the flavor.
- Ladle the chicken and broth into bowls and top with cilantro, shredded cheese, and tortilla strips.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 4g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.