Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 32 oz. chicken broth low sodium
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 15 oz. can white chili beans
- 15 oz. cannellini beans
- 15 oz. can corn
- 4 oz. can green chiles
- 2 T. TLC Traditional Chili Seasoning OR 1 packet TLC Chili Seasoning Packet
- 1 lime
- 1 T. cilantro or parsley chopped finely as garnish
How to Make It
- Rinse and drain the corn and cannellini beans.
- Add to a large pot on the stove.
- Add the chili beans (do not drain!)
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- When done, add the juice of one lime and toss with cilantro or parsley.
- TIP: If done in a crock pot, use raw chicken cut in a 1 inch dice.
- Set to low for 4 hours.
- Check frequently, as this can overcook itself very quickly.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 10g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.