Simple, easy, delicious, and perfect served with a side of roasted broccoli. Not grilling season where you are? Feel free to saute or bake these decadent pork chops!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
How to Make It
- In a bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, house seasoning, and Asian Ginger. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add pork chops to oil and seasoning mixture and let marinate a minimum of 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let pork come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to 300-350 degrees.
- Put on the pork chops once grill is heated thoroughly.
- Cook approximately 4-5 minutes on each side, until thoroughly cooked and pork has no bounce back when touched. (Time varies greatly depending upon your grill)
- TIP: Do not move meat more than twice during grilling.
Calories: 186kcal | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.