Servings: 4 pieces of chicken
What You Need
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 slices of bacon
- 3 tbsp TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning OR
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pound out chicken breasts to an even thickness.
- Combine spices in a bowl and rub onto the chicken.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place the chicken seam side down in a foil lined baking dish.
- Bake approximately 40 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Broil each side at the end of cooking time for crispy bacon.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 10g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.