Servings: 12 servings per recipe (1-2 slices depending on size)
What You Need
- 3 c. all purpose flour traditional or gluten free
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. applesauce
- 2 c. grated zucchini
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 c. sour cream
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and seasoning.
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, and oi.
- Mix in grated zucchini, then sour cream.
- Slowly add in your flour mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour intoa greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 80 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.