What You Need
- 8 c water
- 1 lb chicken bones
- 2 c celery, cut into halves
- 1 c carrots, cut into halves
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
- 2 bay leaves, whole
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot and cook on low for 16 hours, 18 is optimal.
- Allow broth to cool slightly, and run through a strainer into a large pot or container.
- keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days or freeze until needed.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.