The perfect small bite or game day snack, these buffalo chicken bites are always a crowd pleaser, and super simple to make!
Servings: 16 servings per recipe- 1/2 lb. chicken per servings
What You Need
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt kind of gives the sour cream effect!
- 1/3 c. blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 c. Frank’s Red Hot adjust to your desired spice level and consistency
- 1 tbsp TLC 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Uncover crock pot and use a handheld mixer to shred the chicken in it's sauce.
- TIP: Serve on Hawaiian Rolls with some freshly sliced jalapeños and cheddar cheese.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.