Need a quick and easy weeknight recipe? You’ll love the simplicity and flavor of this meal. Not a fan of spicy? Feel free to substitute any other of our Handcrafted Seasoning Blends.
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1/2 lb. per serving
What You Need
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs. of large shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 ½ T. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 2 T. TLC Ragin' Cajun Seasoning
How to Make It
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine all ingredients.
- Manipulate the bag to make sure all the shrimp is coated.
- Place in fridge for 20-30 min.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, adding a touch more oil if necessary.
- Saute until shrimp are bright pink on the outside, and no longer translucent, roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta, or eat it as is.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.