This comfort soup will warm any chill in the air and leave you feeling satisfied! TIP: I love to add a little roasted chicken to this soup to get in additional protein!
What You Need
- 40 oz. prepackaged butternut squash or one extra-large squash, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper rough chop
- 1 yellow onion rough chop,
- 3 cloves garlic smashed
- 5 c. water
- 2 c. chicken stock
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 T. white sugar OR sweetener of choice
- ½ c.-3/4 c. whole milk can also use plant-based like cashew
How to Make It
- Put all ingredients in to a large pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 40 minutes.
- In small batches, blend until creamy.
- PLEASE leave room in the blender for the liquid to expand and steam to escape (¾ full or less).
- Return to pot and add milk.
- Ladle in to bowls, garnish with thyme, and enjoy.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.