So what do you do with it? Use it as a dip for anything or everything, combine with some parmesan cheese to make a faux alfredo sauce, and add it to your cauliflower rice to make a risotto of sorts! Get creative and have fun!
PRO TIP: Make your initial batch with my Original House Seasoning and then add different seasonings for different meals. Example: Add the Ragin’ Cajun to create a cajun ranch! Want an avocado ranch? Add half of an avocado and 2 T. of my SoCal Cilantro Lime.
Servings: 32 Tablespoons
What You Need
- 1 egg
- 1 c. extra light olive oil this is KEY
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. white vinegar
- 1 c. full fat coconut CREAM Thai brand is best...make sure it's the cream
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 1/2 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- To a container add all ingredients except the cilantro or parsley and use a handheld immersion blender to emulsify the ingredients. You may also use a good quality traditional blender. Blend well until totally emulsified and then stir in the chopped herbs.
- TIP: When using an immersion blender use the container that came with it and add the egg, then oil, the coconut cream, then vinegar, lemon juice, and seasonings. Stick the immersion blender at the bottom of the container, turn on, and do not move it until a lot of bubbles start to form on the top. Once this has happened you may move the blender around to make sure everything is well combined.
Serving: 1T | Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.2g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 8.8g | Cholesterol: 5mg
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.