A quick and easy recipe to throw together, the simplicity of this chickpea salad can’t be beat! Use as a side dish or top with some grilled steak or chicken…everyone will love it!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 avocado diced
- ⅓ c. feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. lemon juice
- ½ T. TLC Original House Seasoning Lemon House or Spicy Seasoning Blend (combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
How to Make It
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and House Seasoning.
- To the dressing mix, slowly incorporate the chickpeas and cucumbers; Stir well.
- Add the next layer of tomatoes and feta cheese, and stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Right before you serve, top with the fresh cut cilantro and avocado.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.