This recipes is another one my staples from my former catering business. A cinch to pull together and packed full of flavor, you will definitely come back for seconds!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 chicken breast per serving
What You Need
- 4 chicken breasts or 1 lb. of tenderloins
- 1 c. plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- ½ c. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. curry powder
- ¼ c. butter, melted
How to Make It
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- In a small sauce pan, mix together other ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken, cover pan with foil, and let marinade overnight.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice or veggies.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 20g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.