Put that slow cooker to use and make yourself some delicious lasagna! I love to change around the ingredients for this…I make a taco lasagna, sausage and spinach lasagna and a white alfredo with chicken and rosemary lasagna.
Servings: 8 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 2 jars of good quality marinara/pasta sauce
- 24 oz. part-skim ricotta
- 1 summer squash
- 1 zucchini
- 3 c. spinach
- 3 c. mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp TLC Garlic and Lemon Lovers Seasoning
How to Make It
- Layer all the ingredients in the crock pot in the following order:
- Sauce, Pasta (Uncooked. Break the long pieces. It doesn’t have to look great :), ricotta, veggies, mozzarella, repeat.
- The final top layer should be noodles, sauce, seasonings and mozzarella.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Turn of crock pot and allow to sit for 45 minutes in order for all the ingredients to come together.
- Serve and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Simply swap out the veggies for cooked Italian sausage and raw spinach to make the other version!
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 16g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)