Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 chop per serving
What You Need
- 4 pork chops 4 oz. each
- 1 c. low sodium chicken stock
- 2 T. hoisin
- 1 T. red chili garlic paste
- 1 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 t. rice wine vinegar
- 4 T. TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients, except for the pork and cilantro, and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add pork chops. Flip the chops once during the cooking process.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and sesame seeds.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.