Need an easy breakfast? Make a batch of these, freeze them, and heat as needed! PRO TIP: customize with your favorite veggies and meats. I like to do bacon and spinach or chorizo and bell peppers!
What You Need
- 6 eggs
- 2 T. milk
- 1 T. shredded cheddar eliminate for Whole30 compliance
- 1 tsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- Optional...any of your favorite veggies meats, etc.
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350.
- Using the above recipe as a guideline, create the scrambled egg batter, and pour it into a pitcher.
- Use the pitcher to put the batter into lightly greased (Pam) muffin tins (regular or mini).
- Add additional topping if desired. Veggies, cooked meats, etc.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Freeze any extras and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds whenever you desire!
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.