Servings: 2 servings per recipe - 1/4 c. per serving
What You Need
- ½ c. steel cut oats
- 1 t. chia seeds
- 1/4 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 1-2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 c. mixed berries
- 2/3 c. almond milk can use regular
- 1/2 tsp TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning or any cinnamon based blend
How to Make It
- Throw all the contents into a bowl and mix well.
- Stick in the fridge overnight.
- You may add an additional 1/4 c. of milk in the morning if desired. This is KEY.
- You may eat cold or heat up.
- Add additional berries if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)