Soup weather is in full effect, and if you LOVE green chili like my household does, you are going to go bonkers over this cozy dish.
Servings: 8 servings per recipe - 1 cup per serving
What You Need
- 64 oz. low sodium chicken broth
- 4 whole green chills canned is fine
- 5 cloves of garlic mashed
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. lime juice
- 15 oz. can Cannellini beans
- 2 shredded or diced chicken breasts
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- In a large stock pot, slowly simmer the broth, green chiles, garlic, Original House Seasoning, and the lemon and lime juice for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Pour the broth mixture through a fine mesh strainer so you are left with just the broth.
- Return to stove and add beans.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and allow it to warm through.
- Ladle into bowls, top with cilantro, and enjoy!
- TIP You can also add shredded cheese and tortilla strips to make it more of a tortilla soup.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 2gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.