We love this lime chile beef for just about anything…nachos, tacos, or just by itself with some rice and beans on the side.
What You Need
- 5 lbs. chuck roast
- 28 oz. green chile enchilada sauce
- 4 oz. diced green chiles
- 1 ½ T. minced garlic
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- 1 ½ T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 4 limes juiced
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
How to Make It
- Cut chuck roast into 2 inch pieces and add to crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Set crock pot to high and let cook 6-8 hours. (All crock pots are different, so keep an eye on it.)
- Meat is done once you can shred easily.
- Serve alone, or as tacos or burritos.
- Top with sour cream, fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.