Who doesn’t love a mug full of piping hot chocolate? Inspired by my time living in Cuernavaca, Mexico, this will most definitely be a crowd-pleaser and the addition of my #1 Seasoning, Inflammation Buster, takes this to new levels!
Servings: 8 people
What You Need
- 8 c milk
- 8 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning Harevst Pumpkin Spice and The Gingerbread Man also work well!
- 2 oz coffee liquer OPTIONAL
How to Make It
- Put all ingredients except the bittersweet chcolate in a sauce pan. Heat over medium heat for two minutes, gently whisking.
- Slowly add in the bittersweet chocolate and mix until melted. DO NOT BOIL.
- Divide into mugs and serve with marshmallows, chocolate shavings, a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of the Seasoning.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 427mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 304mg | Iron: 1mg
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.