Need a super simple, easy lunch? Try this recipe, you won’t be disppointed!
Servings: 2 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 2 ripe avocados
- 10 oz. chunk light tuna in water
- 1 ½ T. olive oil
- ¼ t. ground black pepper
- ½ jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1 T. cilantro
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- 1 tsp TLC Original House Seasoning use any Tiny Little Chef seasoning to change up the falvor profile!
How to Make It
- Cut avocado in half, lengthwise, and remove the pit.
- In a bowl, add all other ingredients to the drained tuna, leaving some tomato and cilantro for garnish.
- Mix well.
- Add tuna to the holes where the pit used to be in the avocado. TIP: I squeeze the avocado a bit to create more room and to loosen the avocado from the skin.
- Garnish with remaining tomato and cilantro.
- Grab and spoon and enjoy!
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 32g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.