A classic pesto, what more could you ask for? I use this recipe for all sorts of things…pasta sauce, burger topping, grilled chicken topping, on corn, on top of garlic bread, as a dipping sauce, you name it, the possibilities are endless.
What You Need
- 2 c. fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ¼ c. pine nuts
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ c. Parmesan
- 1 tbsp TLC Garlic and Lemon Lovers OR Lemon House
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process into a smooth paste.
- Add more olive oil if desired.
- Place in an airtight container and keep in the fridge.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 1648IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 1mgNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.