A kid-friendly grab n go snack (or breakfast) this simply delicious recipe will become a go-to in no time!
Servings: 12 muffins - 1 muffin per serving
What You Need
- 1 c. plain or vanilla greek yogurt depending upon how sweet you like it
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ c. light brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ c. chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add oats to the food processor or blender and process until they are broken down finely.
- Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Blend ingredients until well combined, and remove vessel from the food processor.
- Lightly stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins to about ¾ full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until inserted toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.