Holiday time means parties, and parties mean spinach dip! This version is sure to be a crowd pleaser, and as usual feel free to mix and match your favorite Tiny Little Chef
Servings: 8 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 2 cans artichoke hearts in water, not marinated, chopped
- 1 can diced jalapeños adjust to personal taste
- 2 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- ½ c. plain yogurt
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. grated Italian cheese blend
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach (thawed and all excess water removed).
- TIP place spinach in dish cloth and wring out t extract moisture
How to Make It
- Mix together all ingredients.
- May serve cold or bake following below directions:
- Spoon into a buttered baking dish.
- Top with cheese. Add more or less to your preference.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
- TIP Use a 3 cheese Italian blend to make it easier.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.