If you love Asian flavors and warm, hearty soup, this recipe is for you! Feel free to use whatever veggies you want, you can even add in some small baby potatoes to really up the heartiness quotient!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 cup per serving
What You Need
- 1 lb. stew meat
- 32 oz. beef broth low sodium
- 2 c. frozen vegetables
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
How to Make It
- Heat saute pan to a medium heat with olive oil.
- Sear/Brown meat on each side, and place in crock pot when finished.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 25g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.