Servings: 12 bars
What You Need
- 1 c. uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 Tbsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1 large apple peeled and diced
- ¼ c. craisins or raisins
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ c. walnuts
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the quinoa with the Seasonings.
- In another bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.
- Combine egg and quinoa mixture.
- Pour into an even layer in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the apple and raisins.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until almost set with only a small amount of liquid remaining.
- Allow to cool before covering.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares.
- Microwave for 10 seconds and enjoy!
- TIP - May use cooked quinoa. Baking time will be closer to 30 minutes.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 112IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.