So often chicken can get dry and just plain YUCK when we cook it the oven, making it totally inedible. I perfected this recipe years ago when I had my catering business and it has never failed me, not once! The key? Blotting off the chicken breasts of any excess moisture before you add the oil and Original House Seasoning.
As far of the seasonings go I always use the House as a base and then as the week progresses I simply add others, such as Ragin Cajun, etc. to change up the flavor profile
What You Need
- 4 thin cut chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blot the chicken dry.
- On a sheet pan, spread out the chicken breasts and drizzle with olive oil, massaging gently into the chicken breasts to ensure even coverage.
- Sprinkle on the Original House Seasoning
- Bake chicken for approximately 12 minutes, or until done. (This varies by oven and chicken thickness).