Compound butter is just a fancy way of saying butter with herbs and spices mixed into it. Super easy to make, you can add in whatever you like and keep them on hand for all your cooking needs. TIP: I love to put a pat of compound butter on a freshly grilled steak or filet of salmon.
What You Need
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened, NOT melted)
- 1-2 tbsp your favorite TLC Seasoning (especially amazing with Taste of Arizona, Garlic and Lemon Lovers, or any of the House varieties)
How to Make It
- Let the butter come to room temp so it’s nicely softened. You can also zap it in the microwave quickly but be sure not to melt it!
- Combine the butter and seasoning together in a bowl until well mixed.
- Place the butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Twist the ends tightly to seal it off.
- Refrigerate a minimum of one hour.
- Slice the butter into rounds and enjoy on all proteins, veggies, pasta, or even bread.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Like our Compound Butter Recipe?
Check out our Easy Tzatziki Dip Recipe – it uses the same great TLC products!