Talk about simple, easy and delicious, this 30 minute marinara will become your new go-to for all things Italian food!
What You Need
- 1 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 T. TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 2 T. TLC Lemon House Seasoning or Garlic and Lemon Lovers
- 1 t. crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 2 bay leaves
How to Make It
- In a saucepan, simmer all ingredients for 30 minutes. (it can go longer if desired) Remove bay leaves.
- Use a blender to create a smoother consistency (optional)
- TIP: I often blend half, so that I have a mix of textures!
Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.