Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1/2 zucchini per serving
What You Need
How to Make It
- Slice zucchini into ¼ inch pieces and toss with the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl combine the Parmesan, Panko, salt, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the zucchini in a single layer and top with a small amount of the Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then switch your oven to broil.
- Let broil until crispy and golden brown.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.