Packed full of flavor, this Philly Cheesesteak recipe is the ultimate in comfort food! Want to spice it up a bit? Add some jalapenos in with the bell peppers and/or use pepper jack cheese. Yum!
Servings: 4 hoagies - 1 hoagie per serving
What You Need
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1 lb. flank steak cut very thin (TIP, freeze for 20 minutes. Its easier to slice)
- 3 T. low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning sea salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow onion sliced thin
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. unsalted butter
How to Make It
- Heat suet pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and butter.
- Add sliced onions and peppers and sauté until golden brown.
- Remove onions and peppers from the pan and add steak and Worcestershire sauce.
- Sauté until cooked thoroughly. (This goes quickly)
- Add peppers and onions back into the pan, and mix everything together.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Slice homie rolls in half lengthwise.
- Put under broiler until golden brown
- Add steak mixture to rolls, top with provolone cheese, and return to the broiler until cheese is melty and bubbly.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 666kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 36gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.