This super easy, amazingly delicious cake will become a family fave in no time flat! With an endless possibility of cake and pudding flavor combinations, you can get as creative as you want with this recipe to suit your palate.
Here are just some of the flavor combos we have used in the past…
Spiced Apple (with our American Apple Pie Seasoning)/Vanilla
Pumpkin Spice (with our Harvest Pumpkin Spice Seasoning)/Chocolate
What You Need
- 1 package white cake mix (Use your favorite flavor)
- 2 3 oz packages of pudding (Use your favorite favor)
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
How to Make It
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions
- While the cake is baking, combine pudding mix with powdered sugar, slowly mixing in all the milk. Set aside until cake is done.
- Once cake is done immediately poke holes in the cake, at 1 inch intervals, all the way to the bottom of the pan, with the end of a wooden sppon.
- Pour half of the pudding mix over the cake and into the holes. Allow the rest of the pudding to thicken a bit in the fridge and then "frost" the cake with the remaining mixture. Chill cake for an hour and then serve.