Calling all Italian food lovers! This dip is sure to be a hit with anyone, anytime! Serve with toast rounds, pita chips, or just eat it right out of the bowl!
Servings: 8 1 oz servings
What You Need
- 1 c. marinara sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 T. TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese
- ¾ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 20-30 small slices of pepperoni quartered
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate or Pyrex dish.
- Sprinkle half the mozzarella and half the Parmesan.
- Top with marinara and add remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.