Who else loves a HUGE, hearty salad? I do, pretty much every day for lunch, and nothing beats a good taco salad! Looking to up your fats? Add some avocado! Want some more carbs and fiber? Add some black beans. Any way you like it, this salad is super easy to customize.
What You Need
- 1 lb. ground turkey 93/7
- 2 plain yogurt
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 4 c. spring mix
- 1 avocado diced
- tortilla strips crumbled
- 2 T. Girard’s Champagne vinaigrette or 1 ½ T. olive oil
- ¼ c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp TLC Taco the Town Seasoning OR 1 packet TLC Taco Seasoning Packet
How to Make It
- Brown turkey in a skillet and add the Seasoning.
- In a large bowl, add Spring Mix, chopped tomatoes, and cheese.
- Toss with Champagne vinaigrette (add slowly).
- Separate lettuce mix into individual bowls.
- Add the turkey, followed by cheese, avocado and tortilla strips.
- TIP: Add a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt. This is great with roasted corn.