Salsa cruda is the best! Simply chop up your favorite ingredients, or whatever you have on hand , to make a thick, chunky salsa tht can be used as a dip or a topper!
What You Need
- 3 medium tomatoes diced ( can also use can of petite diced tomatoes, rinsed well)
- ½ c. diced yellow onion chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeño chopped or sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 t. TLC Original House Seasoning (May also use Lime House or Lemon House)
- ½ T. lemon juice
- ½ T. lime juice
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and let refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.