A delicious treat that will warm you from the inside out. Noa a fan of walnuts? Swap them for pecans! PRO TIP: This recipe is also phenomenal with my Harvest Pumpkin Spice, American Apple Pie and The Gingerbread Man Seasonings!
What You Need
- 4 apples
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 T. butter
- 3 t. TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning may also use cinnamon and nutmeg
- ¼ c. chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- ¾ c. boiling water
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Core out the center of the apples. Do not go all the way through the apples. Transfer to a small (8x8 works best) shallow baking pan.
- Stuff the apples with the cinnamon, nutmeg and nuts (combine in bowl beforehand).
- Top each apple with a small pat of butter, and sprinkle the top of the apples with a little additional cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add boiling water to the pan.
- Bake 30 minutes until tender.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.