Craving a crunchy treat? Try these chile lime chickpeas! You can eat them solo or add them to your favorite salad for a crunch, but either way, they will be gone in no time flat!
What You Need
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 c. extra light tasing olive oil, *just enough to coat the chickpeas*
- 1/4 c. TLC Christy's Chile Lime Seasoning
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and then dry off in a kitchen towel.
- Coat the chickpeas with just enough oil to coat them (you may not need the full amount called for).
- Add the seasoning to the coated chickpeas, use more or less depending on personal preference, and toss well.
- Roast 15-20 minutes until done, turning once during the baking process.
- Broil at the end for maximum crunch!
Serving: 2ounces | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Fiber: 5g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Steak Quinoa Bowl Recipe