What’s not to love about a frittata? Super easy to make and this recipe has a southwestern spin featuring chorizo and cilantro! Serve with some Guacamole Fresca, salsa and sour cream and you are good to go.
Servings: 12 pieces
What You Need
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 4 oz. diced green chiles
- 1 lb. pork chorizo
- ½ c. sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ c. goat cheese
- 1 tsp TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
How to Make It
- In a bowl, beat eggs until well mixed and add in the Seasoning.
- Put chorizo in a frying pan and fry, no additional oil, until well done and crispy.
- In a greased baking dish, pour the chorizo on the bottom in an even layer and cover with the eggs.
- On top of the eggs, add the green chiles, sharp cheddar, and goat cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until done.
- Serve with cilantro, avocado, jalapeno, and plain Greek yogurt as desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.