The easiest cobbler recipe you will ever make, I especially love the crispy, crunchy buttery edges! Also, feel free to add your favorite berries to change up the flavor profile!
What You Need
- 1 large can diced or 5 sliced peaches
- 2/3 c. flour
- 2/3 c. milk
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning may use plain cinnamon too
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9x9 dish.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, milk, and baking powder.
- Pour contents into dish. DO NOT MIX.
- Drain peaches, and lightly spoon into dish on top of the mixture. DO NOT MIX.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You may also like: Apple Craisin Crumble Recipe